Friday 20 July 2012

7 Telling Signs You Don’t like Your Job

1. You Can’t Wake up in The Morning ,This is one of the most telling signs you don’t like your job. When it takes three alarm clocks to get you to budge, admit it: you don’t want another workday to begin


2.You Disassociate from Coworkers ,if you’re feeling the blues all the time, it’s probably not you –and it might not even be your coworkers!

3. You Won’t Take on New Tasks , If your mind turns to mush every time you hit the office, take a good look at your position.

4. You Can’t Complete Assignments on Time

5. You’re Willing to Take a Demotion , If you’re thinking of being anywhere else but in your office on a continuous basis, you’re probably ready for a change.

6. Complaining about Your Job Dominates Every Conversation , When I hated my job, I was hardly a ball of sunshine. Unfortunately, I managed to waste my free time pointing out my position’s every flaw .

7. You Don’t Care If You Get Fired

For more beauty tips and products check the following site:

http://healthcoconut.com/  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment